Monday 12 August 2013

Hello!

Welcome, just a quick post to introduce myself!

My name is Hannah, and I decided to start this blog because I like to make things and I thought it would be a good way of recording them.  I've been looking around at some blogs recently and been inspired to share my makes with the blog world! 

I've been knitting for about 5 years now, learning when I was a child then picking up it when I discovered the Ravelry website. I taught myself lots of new techniques using the magic of YouTube and have made some things I'm pretty proud of! 

Recently I've gotten back into sewing, having left it at A Level Textiles.  I'm very excited that sewing is back in my life and now that I have a machine, my bank balance is rapidly dwindling due to fabric purchases!!
I like to dabble in other creative avenues, perhaps I will blog as they happen.

My blog title came from the fact that as well as enjoying creative activities, I share this with my boyfriend James who is an artist (more about that another time!) He made my blog graphic because I really haven't got the patience for such things!

We are a team and hopefully I will be sharing some of our makes when I get to grips with blogging. It would be lovely to meet more crafty people along the way too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment